Tickled Pink was established in 1987 by Dave and Sandra Ketteridge after, due to a lack of choice and poor customer service, Sandra made a wedding dress for one of her daughters, and realised there was a business opportunity. Now another daughter, Shelley, is our shop manager.
Brides Magazine wrote “Tickled Pink is a joy to visit” after they came to see us, and we like to think you’ll agree! You’ll find air-conditioned comfort, and outfits for all the bridal party – brides, bridesmaids, mothers and grooms, which makes it easy to match everything up to your colour theme.
Meet our fantastic sales staff
Our general manager is Shelley, with Holly and Nicola in bridal sales. Our menswear manager is Tracey Mills.
sewing, design and alterations experts are Val and Louise.
Our customer service awards:
- Daily Telegraph/BT National Winner from 500 top UK companies
- UK Bridal Retailer of the Year, voted for by brides
- Weddings magazine, Northern Winner
- Parcelforce Small Business Awards, North East Winner
- Business Link ‘Making the Difference’ Awards Finalist
- Doncaster Chamber of Commerce – Customer Care Award
- BBC2 Townscape Award – sympathetic conversion of an historic building.
- Good Air Award – 25 years smoking-free premises.
Charities We Support
We support St John’s Hospice, Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, Debra, Hatfield Church, and Business in the Community, accepting Trident students (aged 15/16) and introducing them to the world of work. We also accommodate fashion design students on work placement, encouraging the design talent of the future .
We love to see you but we strongly advise clients to call or email to book an appointment, as Saturdays get fully booked and weekdays are fairly busy too. Opening times: 9.30 – 4.30, Saturdays 9.00 – 4.30. Closed Tuesdays and Sundays. Menswear Opening times: 9.00 – 4.30. Closed Tuesdays and Sundays.